Sunday, November 07, 2004

I'm stoked!

The next Sydney New Warrior Training Adventure is less than a fortnight away. Twenty something men have begun their journey to a place like no other they’ve experienced.

The Training Adventure is another planet.

It’s a place where men show themselves as they are, not as they’d like to be seen. A place where men seek trust and find it. Where men show vulnerability and find power. Where men own shame and find how glorious they are. Where tears are a badge of honour and sadness is a passport to joy. A place where men find shadows and gold and come alive to themselves. Where men connect with themselves and each another. It's a place where truth is a currency and risk is rewarded with honour. A place where’s it’s absolutely okay to be exactly who you are or you want to be.
In less than a fortnight I’ll be part of a circle of men who’ll take these men from their ordinary lives to a place they barely knew existed. I’ll witness and guide their struggle.

I’ll revisit some of my own pain and a glory. I’ll give and seek support. I’ll be challenged and stretched in ways that mightn’t be comfortable. I’ll get to look at what works and what doesn’t work in my life, and what’s at risk for me to change. I’ll get the unrivalled experience of being a man among men.

For more about Australia's New Warrior Training Adventure:
click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home